RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Finance team at RigUp monitors and manages RigUp’s capital. On this team, you can find Strategic Finance, FP&A, Financial Reporting and Credit working together to help RigUp grow.
RigUp is hiring aBusiness Development Professional that will be responsible for prospecting acquisition targets and converting them into qualified opportunities. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is driven by the hunt and possesses superior interpersonal skills. You have built a reputation as someone who can creatively tackle challenges and you always move fast. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Source and screen M&A and customer acquisition opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of prospective targets
- Convert prospective targets into qualified meetings
- Research and assess industry verticals to determine strategic fit and optimize strategic approach
What you should have:
- 2+ years work experience in sales, private equity, venture capital or investment banking
- Superior oral / written communication skills and comfort cold calling at the executive level
- Highly self-motivated and results driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Obsession with continual improvement in everything you do
- Experience with CRM tools, preferably Salesforce is a plus
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description