Business Development Consultant at Austin Fraser Inc
Who Are We?
We are Austin Fraser, an award-winning, technical recruitment consultancy
with specialist consultants covering a variety of industries globally. Founded and headquartered in Reading, UK in 2007, we have a thriving brand in Europe including offices in Munich and Berlin, Germany. We opened US operations in 2015 starting with Austin, TX then Denver, CO in 2017, and most recently in Dallas, TX in 2018! We build strong relationships with the individuals we work with, getting to know them so we can direct them to the best opportunities. Working as an extension of our clients as recruitment partners, we forge long-lasting relationships based on trust and excellent results. We’re committed to each one of our employees, ensuring they’re able to work in an outstanding environment and are equipped with the tools and skills they need to exceed in their fields. We continue to earn industry awards around the world for being a top employer.
Why Is This Position Open?
Our Austin Contracts team has ambitious growth plans, we are looking for an ambitious and success-hungry Business Development Consultant to spearhead B2B contract sales.
What Will You Do?
This role is responsible for identifying and developing client partners who need contract employees to achieve their goals. This position is perfect for sales pros who thrive on building relationships and solving problems for our customers. Some of the daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily calls, emails, and other frequent communication with clients
- Visits to client offices to meet decision makers and discuss needs
- Negotiate contract terms, rates, and project scope
- Develop production goals with management in order to determine business development strategies
- Get involved with internal and external networking events and meet-ups
- Collaborate with recruiters to identify gaps in recruitment for critical and urgent requirements
What Do We Need?
- 1+ year(s) of business development experience at a staffing/recruitment company
- Motivated to build a successful book of business within a growing company
- Internally competitive and extremely ambitious
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build professional relationships
- Unquestionable honesty and integrity
- Desire to contribute to our excellent culture and be a part of our outstanding team
What Do You Get?
- Competitive base salary with attractive, uncapped commission plan
- Excellent sales training by Learning & Development team
- Proven career progression with a defined plan and attainable goals
- Beautiful office in downtown Austin with amazing views of the city
- Free fitness center
- State-of-the-art Apple hardware and software plus wireless headsets
- Free parking!
- 23 days of PTO a year to start plus the entire company is closed between Christmas and New Years Day
- Robust insurance package and 401k plan
- Attractive quarterly incentives and end of year party in the UK
- Business casual dress code
- Specials discounts at retailers, travel sites, and entertainment through company perks
If you are a biz dev pro and want to help us keep growing our business in the Austin area, please apply!