Business Development Executive, Real Estate at Aceable
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Business Development Executive, Real Estate is responsible for all activities related to increasing revenue growth within their assigned geographic territory. Revenue generation will come primarily through development of new client relationships, via cold calling, targeted marketing initiatives, and industry networking to drive awareness of Aceable as the premier educational offering in the territory. Reporting to the VP of Strategic Development, this position will work with management level decision makers and influencers and must exhibit a high level of industry knowledge and must be excellent at building and sustaining relationships to drive and sustain strategic sales and marketing processes to meet business objectives.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million students and counting. The team is proud of the hundred thousand plus students we're adding to the Aceable family per month. We're only getting started, and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Aceable was named winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017 and has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
The Aceable Business Development team is a fast-paced, data-driven, results-oriented and compassionate team. We love to obsess over solving challenges and creating delight for our customers. We’re excited to find someone who can jump in immediately and dazzle us with their ideas and energy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Achieve sales quota and assigned strategic objectives; represent the entire range of company products and services to increase sales revenue and market share
- Substantial prospecting for new opportunities through defined targets is essential, including identifying target potential through its size, product needs, buying cycles, and pipeline management
- Research and analyze reports, market trends, and additional data to determine where to seek out new business
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and individual research as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Develop and implement strategic account proposals and presentations that creatively and accurately articulate the various programs offered by Aceable
- Work with clients and leadership to map, build, and implement sales and marketing processes that can be effectively managed and sustained to support the full network of partners
- Exhibit, attend, and present at events/meetings held and managed by partners in support of established sales and marketing strategies to build awareness and engagement of Aceable brand and products to increase revenue
- Engage in marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and access to Aceable for prospective clients
- Attend industry events, identify strategic advertising and partnership opportunities, and maintain effective access to collateral through the defined network of clients
- Develop a working knowledge of competitive products, programs and pricing structures; analyze sales and industry trends and make appropriate recommendations to internal stakeholders to ensure long-range planning needs are met and relationships are established
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience in creating (prospecting, selling, closing, managing) strategic client relationships resulting in collaborative strategies to drive growth
- Experience in working with key decision makers and industry influencers resulting in successful channel penetration and increased market share
- 3+ years experience developing and implementing sales and services processes and supporting metrics through sales data collection and analysis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Platforms (Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Hangout)
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM software
- Experience with video conferencing (Zoom, GoToMeeting etc)
- Experience in and working knowledge of real estate needs and trends that support agents, brokerages, and trade associations and real estate schools
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2021
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & activities (Holiday events, happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.