Industry analysts predict that within 10 years, 4 out of 5 decisions will be machine assisted. Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed, let alone leveraged to make better decisions. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and Edge/IoT continues to proliferate, 100% data availability will be the primordial ingredient required for enterprises to be successful at scale. However we have reached a tipping point where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value we create with the data.
Positioned as an Enterprise Data Virtualization company, we leverage a deep portfolio of inventions that modernize data access by simplifying, accelerating, and enabling improved control over data. We are based in Austin and Palo Alto, and we are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete revolution in the way enterprises access data. Our team wakes up every day energized by our mission to unlock human potential through the power of data. Solving this incredibly difficult access problem will lead to a super evolution across in industries like Healthcare and Transportation.
If you want to join a team who will make a huge impact on the future, this is what we are looking for:
We are looking to add a Business Development Representative (BDR) to our growing team. As Enterprise Business Development Representative, you are responsible for prospecting, nurturing, qualifying, and generating new qualified leads to support Molecula's sales efforts. While carrying a quota, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to target and develop new business relationships within the strategic markets we have defined. This will be done primarily through email outreach and telephone calls, and will be coordinated with various campaigns, tools and events.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to C-suite executives at Fortune 2000 companies
- Identify, initiate, and nurture relationships with prospective executive teams both over the phone and via e-mail to qualify which leads efforts should be focused on
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments (with targets every month)
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Molecula's offerings, effectively compare and contrast those offerings against the competition
- Opportunity to start at the ground floor of a hot startup, and for accelerated career advancement based on performance & results
What You’ll Need (The Basics)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in enterprise business development or inside sales
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with SFDC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, OutReach, DiscoverOrg and similar tools
You are the ideal ideal candidate, if:
- You are a quick learner and likes to dig deep
- You are motivated to grow and scale in your career and you are waiting for the right opportunity
- You like to win, at all costs, you don't take NO for answer
- You have been described as tenacious and persistent
It's a plus if you...
- Have worked with big data or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Have put together scrappy marketing campaigns
- Email [email protected] on why we should hire you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.