RigUp is hiring a Manager of Business Development for Land Services with Avery Technical Resources that will be responsible for improving and growing relationships with a wide set of clients. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a strong knowledge of pipeline survey, a strong knowledge of survey requirements for renewable energy projects, a desire to help grow an existing company a deep understanding of energy client needs and ability to identify business opportunities
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing Avery Technical Resources clients
- Expand client base by seeking out new business development opportunities
- Support Avery Technical Resources Manager of Land Services Field Operations
- Willingness to travel and be on the road extensively
What you should have:
- Extensive knowledge and relationships within the energy industry
- Strong knowledge of land survey in the area of land development, construction staking, boundary and topographic mapping
- Strong knowledge of pipeline land survey
- Exceptional communications skills
- Personable, trustworthy, integrity and accountability
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description