Business Development Manager
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Broker Manager position is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating, and managing a team of representatives to prospect and acquire new Broker customers, foster positive relationships with critical Broker clients and continually pursue opportunities to sell additional products or services to existing clients. They are responsible to help their team achieve goals and quota by delivering superior service and resolution to Opcity’s clients. The Broker Manager is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information, and coaching their reps to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun to culture to promote employee morale and engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive coverage for targeted markets
- Coach reps on pitching and negotiating products and/or services
- Coach and manage reps in accordance to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the requirements are understood
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to reps when adherence to policy, Quality, and Rules of Engagement are not met
- Monitor database or CRM of clients and prospects to ensure all guidelines and policy are being implemented
- Manage reps’ attendance, time-off requests, overtime accrual, and schedules by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each rep on his/her team
- Monitor and coach calling into specific markets to create a pipeline of eligible Brokerages
- Collaborate with other managers to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
- Work with analytics department in order to determine desired markets
- Provide reports and/or assessments of rep performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
Requirements to Qualify
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing an inside B2B phone sales team and have prior inside phone sales experience closing deals and collecting signed contract and payment
- Must be proficient in phone script selling and coaching, Inside Sales processes, Quality guidelines, and Rules of Engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to explain them to team members.
- Industry related work experience managing a call center or sales team a plus
- Communication proficiency with an aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Good working knowledge of residential real estate buying process and markets with an emphasis on interacting with the lending side of a residential transaction.
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Read Full Job Description