Business Development – Partner Account Manager at SpyCloud
Business Development – Partner Account Manager
The Partner Account Manager will be responsible for the success of partner relationships. In this role, you will build scalable processes to understand, predict, and maximize partner value, usage and revenue.
What you’ll do
Manage Key Accounts
- Work closely with assigned strategic partners, cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and company executives ensuring effective governance of the relationship, protecting SpyCloud’s assets, and maximize the long-term value for SpyCloud, our partners, and their customers.
- Develop and execute detailed road maps for go to market strategy with partners to identify and create a plan to improve partner revenue.
- Develop partner value propositions and playbooks, partner programs, marketing strategy, and partner agreements.
- Track progress, including coordinating the definition and reporting of the KPIs, as well as leading periodic health checks.
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style.
Alignment and relationship building
- Leading efforts to increase alignment, mutual understanding, and trust between collaboration participants, including development of activities such as the kickoff events and periodic collaboration team events.
- Increase awareness of SpyCloud throughout assigned partner organizations (including client-facing and product teams).
Strategic value and risk management
- Identify the value drivers and risks, ensuring those involved do not lose focus on strategic aspects, and lead efforts to mitigate risks and accelerate value creation.
- Look for win-win opportunities to extend the relationship by expanding the existing partnership and creating additional spin-off collaborations.
Partner Product management
- Anticipate upcoming changes in project stages or collaboration participants, managing transitions smoothly, and serving as the partnership’s memory, as well as facilitating complex discussions with the partner to map a way forward when unanticipated situations or corporate decisions in either party trigger the need for change.
- Work with product engineering and marketing to develop roadmaps for product integrations with key technology partners in line with customers’ needs, new market requirements, and the competitive landscape. Develop business and strategic cases for ‘first-of-a-kind’ partnership opportunities and drive consensus among decision-makers
What You Bring
- At least 7+ years of combined product management and Customer Success experience.
- Startup experience. You know what it’s like to work at a fast moving organization where you blaze your own path while staying in sync with the broader team.
- Proven track record of developing, leading, and scaling a Partner Success discipline in a startup SaaS environment.
- Strong technical skills which allow you to engage credibly with technical teams on implementation and support issues.
- Passion for using operational metrics and process improvement to support key decisions and drive organizational transformation.
- Knowledge of the right way to prioritize and inform the executive team of customer expectations and key service issues.
- High integrity leadership, ability to set a clear vision for the group, plan, hire, manage, and inspire teams to achieve extraordinary results.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with sales and other cross-functional teams to achieve on aligned business goals
- Competency with Microsoft's suite of business products
- Salesforce and Zendesk experience is a plus