Business Development Representative - Lender
Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Business Development Representative for Lenders prospect for and acquire new lender customers, foster positive relationships with critical lender clients and continually pursue opportunities to sell additional products or services to existing clients
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads and lender targets for covered markets
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about Opcity services and products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Closing deals, completing and maintaining required contracts and files for lender customers
Eligibility for Internal Candidates:
- Averaged Platinum or Diamond tier over the previous four periods (CSR)
- Must have been in your current role for 90 days
- Relative sales experience outside of Opcity
- No active final warnings for performance or attendance
- Must be proficient on the script, Sales process, Quality guidelines, and Rules of Engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to explain them to others.
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- At least three (3) years in a Business Development – Senior Sales Executive role with proven skillset in prospecting, market research, cold-calling, closing business and building excellent long-term business and strategic relationships required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or additional 3 years of related business experience may substitute for degree
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with particular emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction
- Strong communication skills with a self-starting, aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description