Business Development Representative
#60 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America, SOCi is the leading social media and reputation management platform built to address the complex needs of highly visible Multi-Location businesses. An award-winning leader in the industry, SOCi has pioneered more than a dozen unique marketing tools to help multi-location brands oversee, maintain, and protect their brand at the national level, while simultaneously scaling presence across hundreds, sometimes thousands, of local pages. SOCi was also recently named the winner of the Local Visionary Award for “Best Social Media Solution for Multi-Location Retailers” and one of Business Review’s Top 10 Start-Up’s to Watch in 2017.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Maintain a high level of activity while sourcing new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound cold calling, and email
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, calls, and demonstrations
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our SaaS platform
- Understanding and resolving prospective client challenges/objections
- Tracking and reporting daily activities using Salesforce
- Identify client business pain points and educate potential clients on how SOCi can help leverage their social media
- Other tasks and duties as required
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time management
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic to exceed goals
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain control of conversation under pressure
Why you’ll love it here…
- Competitive salary!
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays!
- Work directly with SOCi executives and advisors.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have fun, too!
- We have amazing customers (UPS, SportClips, Internet Brands, etc) who love our platform. Check us out on G2Crowd, Capterra or TrustPilot.
What's SOCi's culture like?
Our passionate team of SOCialites work in a convenient office location, (accessible to the greenbelt, with free parking). We have a casual dress environment (no suits and ties here), paid holidays, Flexible PTO, a comprehensive health & benefits package, quarterly team events, periodic potlucks, and daily office snacks, fresh fruit and coffee. Every new team member will be equipped with a MacBook and a full tech center at their desk to plug in and out of. Above all, you will get to work with a passionate team that loves to laugh--so you might want to make sure your GIF game is strong.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.