Business Development Representative
Pushnami, the top A I powered cross-channel messaging platform, specializing in opt-in browser-based push notifications is seeking passionate and energetic sales development representatives to join our growing team at our HQ in Austin.
Supported across all major browsers, Pushnami is live on more than 3,000 websites globally, sending over 140,000,000 notifications per day and is growing at a pace of over 20% month over month. We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity in order to make an impact on our community.
The Sales Development Representative will be focused on proactive prospecting via calls and emails, logging call results in our CRM, and scheduling demo appointments for the account management team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the sales and marketing team.
Responsibilities include: (Will only consider candidates with experience in Digital Advertising Sales, SaaS, AdTech, and/or MarTech)
- Aggressively prospect for new clients leveraging our internal CRM system
- Establish rapport and schedule demos with potential customers, while making detailed notes in our CRM
- Maintain knowledge of the market and current technology
- Collaboratively work with sales, marketing, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Providing consistent, concise, and accurate internal and external communications
- Report on weekly activity
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience (Digital Ad Sales, SaaS, AdTech, MarTech)
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Team player with high energy and positive attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer pain point and solve using Pushnami solutions.
- Have excellent people skills and a talent in working with both external and internal customers
We’re passionate about our mission and looking for exceptionally talented people to join our amazing team. You will be surrounded by smart, dynamic, and friendly team members while working in an open office environment to maximize synergy and employee productivity. In an effort to put our employees first, we offer the best benefits and compensation packages available.
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonus program.
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan MATCHED AT LEGAL MAXIMUM 6%
- Unlimited vacation
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Monthly company events
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches on Thursdays, etc
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami is building towards its vision of becoming the first software platform to house every type of digital marketing with decisions powered by artificial intelligence. We are accomplishing our goals while making a positive impact on our staff and community.
If you are energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the messaging space with innovative technology—let’s chat!
Apply today to learn more!