Business Development Representative
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Business Development Representative (BDR) executes outbound sales development campaigns to create qualified sales leads for the LogicMonitor sales team. The BDR is the "outbound spear" of the sales organization, and is expected to represent LM well, clearly communicate with prospective clients, listen to their needs, determine when they are good candidates for sales opportunities, and push learning from prospect engagements back into the BDR team in an effort to improve BDR productivity and create predictable BDR team results.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team
- Utilize your technical and value based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions to better understand needs and timing
- Determine if LogicMonitor is a good fit for prospect
- Execute outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Be part of campaign creation and determining targets
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
- Add additional sales pipeline to increase the growth of LogicMonitor
- Proactively communicate with prospects, management, LogicMonitor team
- Be on the "front-lines", relay any information that may be of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
- Attend a weekly sales call prepared to discuss your accomplishments for the week
- Attend a monthly sales meeting to discuss your business plan to overachieve your quota
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1+ years outbound sales experience (preferred)
- IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software knowledge (preferred)
- A strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills