Business Development Representative
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a Business Development Representative you’ll be targeting, qualifying, and scheduling meetings with prospects to build the pipeline for our Prime Sales group. This is not an entry level sales role in that our Business Development Reps will also close sales that are not qualified for our Prime Sales group. This role is critical for our success in 2019 and success could lead to a fast track into Sales Leadership, Account Executive role, or just a lot of commission dollars. Should you accept the challenge and succeed you will love our monthly uncapped bonus potential and long term career opportunities!
You’re excited about this role because you will:
- Identify prospects by phone, email, text, LinkedIn, etc that would benefit from Volusion’s Platform
- Research target accounts to stay up to date with business news, changes, and updates
- Develop personalized content that engages in key influencers & decision makers
- Cultivate solid relationships and drive customer satisfaction
- Lead & attend product training classes to sharpen industry knowledge
- Log all actions & communication within CRM to ensure that sales process is measurable
- Create and manage excellent customer experiences
- Collaborate cross functionally with Professional Services, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Experience and Business Development Teams
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to optimize & scale campaigns within targeted verticals
- Innovate Sales team by experimenting with new Sales tools and then drive adoption within team
We’re excited about you because you have (or are):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated record of success achieving and exceeding objectives in a sales position
- Internal motivation and a competitive spirit
- Intelligent, Creative, Curious, Results Oriented, and want to solve complex problems
- Solid organizational skills
- Openness to learn and execute various sales tactics, including demos
- Computer proficiency, including G Suite and Salesforce
- 1+ years of full-time sales experience in a quota bearing role strongly preferred
- Call center experience (not a deal breaker)
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code. (We hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Gym, as well as Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Breakfast Taco Fridays
- Standing Desk Option
- Endless Supply of Cold Brew Coffee on tap, Waterloo and Snacks
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Team Sports and Team Outings