Business Development Representative at Ngage
Ngage Live Chat is currently on the hunt for an energetic, proactive and resourceful Sales Representative to join the Austin, Texas Team!
- Research and identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify key decision makers.
- Initiate a dialog with prospective clients, develop and nurture trust and maintain a strong book of business.
- Communicate benefits of product, and upsell features effectively in order to meet clients’ needs and facilitate closing new business.
- Understand performance metrics, routinely meet and exceed sales goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated individual that thrives in an entrepreneurial position
- Inquisitive, strategic thinker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior consultative sales background with cold-calling experience is a plus
Ngage Live Chat is a part of Martindale-Avvo, a family of market-leading brands designed to grow professional practices. Our network of legal marketing resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, provides access to more than 25 million consumers monthly—400,000 of whom request to speak with an attorney.
- Hands-on, continuous training.
- PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life.
- 401(k) Match
- Fun. flexible working environment - on premise gym and yoga studio!
- Office building overlooks Lake Austin and Pennybacker Bridge.
Ngage Live Chat is a member of Internet Brands' legal vertical.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.