Business Development Representative at Worksmith
As a Business Development Representative at Worksmith, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and growing the number of commercial tenants and physical locations that use the Worksmith platform. Today, customers including J.Crew, Casper, Madewell, Bonobos, Rent The Runway, Christian Louboutin, and Nespresso use the Worksmith platform at over 4000 locations in the United States and Canada to source, schedule, manage and pay local service providers.
Day-to-day you will:
- Develop lists of commercial tenants to email and call
- Work closely with our Account Executives and Director of Marketing to develop and implement outreach strategies for your leads
- Utilize social media to creatively reach potential customers
- Craft thoughtful, concise emails to send to prospects
- Reach potential customers for discovery and interest
- Employ consultative selling techniques to understand the problems of potential customers
- Schedule meetings for our Account Executives to sign new customers and facilitate a smooth on-boarding and user rollout process with our Account Management team
The right candidate will:
- Be extremely self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Tirelessly fill the pipeline in order to achieve monthly objectives
- Thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Be a solutions-oriented problem-solver
- Have strong listening, writing and presentation skills
- Desire to grow within the organization
We also look for these qualities:
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Creative and curious
- Empathetic and customer-service oriented
- Based in Austin, Texas
- Previous lead generation, email marketing, and/or sales experience is a plus
What we offer:
- A work-hard, play-hard culture with an entrepreneurial approach
- Opportunities that accompany a high-growth organization
- Competitive compensation
- 85% contribution towards health and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Casual, fun work environment: we enjoy team lunches, happy hours, ACL Festival, and electric bike tours of Austin
Worksmith is transforming the way high end brands manage their in-person customer experience by revolutionizing the store experience (Store XM). Our software-enabled marketplace seamlessly connects retailers, restaurants, salons, etc. with local service providers across the US and Canada to create store environments that reflect their brand.
Worksmith’s software saves time, money and headaches: for clients, Worksmith provides the peace of mind of knowing any emergency or recurring maintenance need is being handled efficiently and effectively by the Worksmith network.
For service providers, Worksmith is an easy-to-use, pay-for-performance marketing vehicle that provides job opportunities without the hassle of sales and marketing, billing or collections. Our platform provides the means for local service providers to dramatically grow their business: the top-performing service provider made over $160,000 through Worksmith in 2018.
If you’re ready and willing to roll up your sleeves, now is the time to join us! We’ve called the plays, set our sights on company-wide goals, and are determined to achieve them. This is an exciting opportunity to grow the company and your career along with it.