Business Development Representative at Social Solutions
Are you eager to begin your career in sales with an organization that is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations transform lives? Does working on a team that's highly visible across our sales organization excite you? Are you mission-driven, detail-oriented, energetic, and proactive? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Conduct prospecting and qualification efforts for leads generated through a variety of marketing programs and have a short conversation with the prospect to establish their need and set an appointment for them to speak with the appropriate sales rep
- Identify and develop new opportunities for the sales force
- Quickly respond to inbound inquiries from prospects to provide the Sales Team with new leads and increase their sales pipeline
- Contact a high-volume of prospects every day via phone and email
- Identify and recognize client business problems and educate potential clients on how Social Solutions' software and services can improve their day-to-day business problems and needs
- Bachelor's Degree or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
- Experience in a lead generation sales position that involved acting quickly to respond to calls on a daily basis in a high-volume, fast paced environment a plus
- Ability to identify, research, call on, and interact with the senior level executives and decision makers at targeted organizations
- Must have strong customer service, conversation, and tele-qualification skills
- Strong data-entry process abilities are a must, Salesforce experience a plus
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.