Business Development Representative
PlaceCPM is the only Salesforce-native corporate performance management software. We simplify forecasting, modeling, and budgeting for growing companies by connecting sales, accounting, and operations with intelligent workflows and functionality.
We are looking for a Business Development Rep to join our expanding sales team. We want a self-driven, energetic and outgoing sales professional with a passion for learning and exceeding goals. We are a close-knit team who value fun and giving back as much as we value hard work and exceeding goals.
- Achieve monthly KPIs (qualified leads, conversations, etc.)
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns (including cold calling) from ideation to qualification, and when appropriate, to close
- Become a product expert to optimize the sales process
- Articulate our value proposition clearly and effectively to prospective customers
- Systematically track client and prospect interactions in Salesforce
- 6 months to 2 years of software sales experience
- Experience and/or with corporate finance and accounting is strongly preferred
- Experience with prospecting and evangelizing software
- Proficiency with Salesforce and the Salesforce ecosystem
- A can-do attitude about helping to build a growing company
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies
Place Technology is a software company that develops intelligent Salesforce-based applications. Our flagship product, PlaceCPM, is corporate performance management software that makes financial forecasting simple.
Forecast, model, and budget in a fraction of the time, and with improved accuracy. Designed for growing businesses, PlaceCPM saves you time, money, frustration and sleepless nights.