Business Development Representative at LeanDNA
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.The Role
Business Development Representatives play a key role in enabling the LeanDNA sales team to achieve its market engagement goals in the key verticals of Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Devices, and Machinery. Specifically, this role will be responsible for supporting multiple Enterprise Sales Directors with strategic and personalized outreach to top target accounts, pre-qualification of early-stage pipeline opportunities, and coordination of initial discovery calls. Additionally, this role will work closely with marketing and the broader sales team on other supporting activities including ABM campaigns, events coordination, and marketing campaigns. The right candidate will have had some experience in enterprise SaaS software sales including the ability to execute highly personalized outreach efforts to top executives at large enterprises.You are:
- A results-driven lead generation pro who is accustomed to hanging out at the top of your sales team’s leaderboard as measured by appointments set and then converted into qualified sales opportunities.
- Highly competitive with an inner fire that drives you to reject anything short of what you are fully capable of achieving.
- Skilled at finding the right target buyer within a complex, enterprise organization and then exceptional at breaking through to grab their attention and interest.
- Currently targeting executive (Director, VP, and C-Level) buyers at enterprise companies in business units outside of IT. Manufacturing or Supply Chain experience a big plus.
- A fluent and creative communicator – especially with email outreach.
- An organized, process-enabled, unstoppable prospecting machine – full of resolve, grit, and confidence and unfazed by bumps in the road.
- Familiar with the fast-paced, change-oriented world of a SaaS startup who loves to describe themselves as having the ability to “thrive in the discomfort zone.”
- Highly coachable with a desire to learn and ready to contribute your own innovative ideas.
- Ready to bring your skill and passion, align with our mission, and leave your mark on the history of our company while it is being written.
- 3 – 5 years of lead gen success.
- Experience using sales technologies such as Salesforce, Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Outreach.IO or equivalents to power your outreach campaigns.
- To be ready to demonstrate your skills during our scenario-based interview process.
- An undergraduate degree.