Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 350 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
RapidDeploy is hiring a Business Development Representative to manage the top of the sales funnel through both inbound and outbound prospecting. You will partner with the sales and maketing team to identify quality opportunities and play an integral role in building the sales pipeline across all territories.
What You Will Be Doing
- Interfaces with RapidDeploy sales and marketing team to align on lead generation and marketing activities
- Communicates with prospects daily via telephone and email to identify and generate new opportunities through ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service and business growth.
- Maps accounts, identifying decision makers and setting up appointments.
- Qualifies inbound and outbound leads, including detailed needs analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit.
- Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities in RapidDeploy CRM. Schedules follow up activities as needed.
- Develops relationships with key partners and resellers for growth of our products within their markets.
- Organizes and executes projects such as call-out campaigns, data updates, and creating presentations.
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- 1+ years’ experience with sales preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as a positive and courteous phone presence.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work well with a team and support others as well as working independently when required.
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description