Industry analysts predict that within 10 years, 4 out of 5 decisions will be machine-assisted. Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed, let alone leveraged to make machine-assisted decisions. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, IoT and artificial intelligence continue to accelerate, data availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale.
In enterprises, we have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved by IT in making data accessible is far exceeding the value the business can create with the data. Business analysts and data scientists who are tasked with extracting value from data are simply wanting to make real-time decisions, glean insights instantly, and monetize information, however, the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data have led to an environment where we are making decisions on only a fraction of the data and where it takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to fulfill even a simple data request.
Molecula is a Cloud Data Access platform that modernizes how organizations simplify, accelerate, and improves control over their large, fragmented, and geographically disparate big data to optimize for the era of Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, and the Internet of Things. Molecula’s unique ability to deconstruct data into highly compressed representations allows enterprises to securely access and query data at unprecedented speeds (at least 1000x) and with a fraction of the hardware (10x-100x reduction), ushering in an entirely new paradigm for continuous, real-time data analysis.
We are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance through data at the speed of thought. We wake up every day excited to fulfill our vision to unlock human potential through the power of data.
We are looking to add a Business Development Representative (BDR) to our growing team. As a Business Development Representative, you are responsible for prospecting, nurturing, qualifying, and generating new qualified leads to support Molecula's sales efforts. While carrying a quota, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to target and develop new business relationships within the strategic markets we have defined. This will be done primarily through email outreach and telephone calls and will be coordinated with various campaigns, tools, and events.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to C-suite executives at Fortune 2000 companies
- Identify, initiate, and nurture relationships with prospective executive teams both over the phone and via e-mail to qualify which leads efforts should be focused on
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments (with targets every month)
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Molecula's offerings, effectively compare and contrast those offerings against the competition
- Opportunity to start at the ground floor of a hot startup, and for accelerated career advancement based on performance & results
- Collaborate with our marketing team to maintain and enhance Molecula’s positioning and messaging
What You’ll Need (The Basics)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise business development or inside sales
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Not afraid to hit the phones
- Familiarity with SFDC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot Sales, Zoom Info, and similar tools
You are the ideal candidate, if:
- You are a quick learner and likes to dig deep
- You are motivated to grow and scale in your career and you are waiting for the right opportunity
- You like to win, at all costs, you don't take NO for answer
- You hit the phones
- You have been described as tenacious and persistent
It's a plus if you...
- Have worked with big data or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Have put together scrappy marketing campaigns
- Email [email protected] on why we should hire you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.