Business Development Representative at realtor.com
POSITION IS WORK FROM HOME UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2021
We’re interested in people who want to grow with us, who are experienced, hungry sales professionals with a proven track record in closing sales on the telephone for our realtor.com division which is the industry leader in both content and traffic, with over 3 million listings and over 16 million visitors per month.
The Business Development Representative must be a highly motivated, self-driven sales professional. This individual will be responsible for generating new broker and agent acquisitions through our Ready Connect Concierge product. All sales activities will be conducted via the phone, and the use of email and computer systems will be necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make outbound cold calls (100+ per day)
- Pitch Realtor.com products and/or services to Brokers/Real Estate Partners via phone and email
- Build and manage a sales pipeline by aggressively prospecting which includes setting phone appointments, following up with all appointments, calls, and emails
- Conduct internet-based marketing and technology product demonstrations resulting in sales
- Provide a high level of sales and customer service
- Closing deals - signing, completing and maintaining required contracts for brokers
- Document and follow up all activities within SFDC database
- Meet/Exceed Sales targets
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Minimum 1-2 years preferred not required of tele-sales experience, cold-calling, closing business and building excellent long-term business and strategic relationships required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- College Degree is preferred not required
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment
- Background in Real Estate is helpful but not required
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Experience with databases &/or CRM tools is a plus
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.