Business Development Sales Director
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Are you a people person? Do you thrive on building and maintaining relationships? Are you a multitasking, problem solving, results oriented machine? If so, we have the job for you! This is a job for someone who has a passion for networking and growing adoption of Aceable’s high stakes learning platform through b2b partnerships with channels that can contribute to Aceble’s core product sales. The Business Development Sales Director is responsible for building and managing the overall success of Aceable’s existing partnerships in our drivers education, real estate and future verticals . The BD Sales Director will work closely with the partner(s) and Aceable’s cross-functional teams to drive KPI’s of the partnership(s). This is a quota carrying role.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 16 million users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand adding millions nationwide each year.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student lives as possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Aceable Business Development department is a fast-paced, data-driven, results oriented and compassionate team. We love to obsess over solving challenges and creating delight for our customers. We’re excited to find someone who can jump in immediately and dazzle us with their ideas and energy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build a funnel of prospects through in-person meetings, cold calling, and digital outreach. The goal is for these prospects to resell or refer Aceable's high stakes learning products
- Manage the funnel of prospects to meet company monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Conduct weekly in-personal and/or webinar sales and product education presentations
- Organize and conduct monthly networking events
- Manage partner needs with Aceable internal stakeholders
- Provide status reporting and maintenance of partnership to both the partner and Aceable’s senior management team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 7+ years proven ability to manage and grow a portfolio of clients from strategy to adoption with measurable results
- Extensive knowledge of the online education industry including drivers education and real estate education
- Experience building and managing b2b sales teams
- Ability to manage complex customer relationships through excellent communication and emotional intelligence
- Unwavering integrity, attention to detail, and desire to exceed client expectations
- Demonstrated ability to ruthlessly prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present to senior level stakeholders
- Experience using CRM and pipeline management software such as Salesforce, MediaRails and Hubspot
- Preferred past experience in sales within the real estate industry
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
Read Full Job Description