Business Division Manager
Transform your career with National Sign Plazas, Inc. (NSP).
As a national design/build firm specializing in the creation of unique signage systems our projects promote the pursuit of the American Dream and the establishment of thriving communities. NSP signage systems define the lifestyle pursuits of new home ownership, civic tourism and economic development nationwide. With 10 established territories NSP is the largest operator of unique directional sign systems and we are looking for exciting, motivated people who are interested in being part of our next growth chapter.
Our Division Manager is responsible for new customer acquisition, managing our existing customer experience, and project management within our target markets. Target markets for NSP include:
- Production home builders of single family and multi-family projects
- Tourism and civic interest projects within Cities and Counties
We are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced applicants who thrive in a largely autonomous and self-directed environment. The Division Manager position will oversee a staff of 4-6 existing employees in our Cedar Park office, as well as manage projects in the Austin region.
Core responsibilities for the Division Manager are:
- New customer acquisition and existing customer development
- Managing the people and training the subordinate staff
- Implementing and managing processes that govern operations, office inventories, deliveries, reporting, fabrication and installation of signage and associated features.
- Project and Field management - This not a job that can be handled solely from an office environment and will require time in the field meeting/working with customers as well as facilitating projects firsthand
Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and project management
- Understanding of basic construction techniques and use of small tools
- Above average computer skills and competency using all of the Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to work with and manage a diverse team
- 3-5 years managing other employees
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Project management experience with projects spanning more than 6 months
- Excellent customer service skills and experience servicing customers
- A focus on professionalism
- Experience with managing vendors and inventories
Compensation shown is a combination of base salary ($60k - $65k) and a quarterly performance bonus for Division Manager ($18k - $22k per year) that will be implemented upon completion of a probationary employment period.
NSP is a culturally driven and fast growing company that operates from a set of core values which govern our hiring, training and decision making. Qualified applicants will align with these Core Values.
Our Core Values: Leadership | Growth | Loyalty | Communication | Learning | Dedication | Improvement | Accountability | Intention