Business Value Consultant
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Business Value Consultant (BVC) is a critical customer-facing position that helps drive significant growth at LogicMonitor by being involved in our most important customer and prospect conversations. The BVC will help consult clients and customers on identifying and quantifying the ROI these organizations generate from LogicMonitor’s best-in-class monitoring platform. The BVC will develop a rich understanding of our products and work cross-functionally with our sales (enterprise sales reps and sales engineers, in particular), customer success, and marketing organizations to deliver this advisory offering.
- Partner with the Sales & Marketing teams in conjunction with enterprise customers to develop in-depth business cases and strategy presentations designed for Executive audiences to support business value recommendations
- Engage with clients onsite and offsite to assess key pain points of their existing solution sets and internal processes
- Understand the client’s strategic business and technical infrastructure goals and document how LogicMonitor’s solutions can solve them
- Evaluate baseline and future requirements of the client utilizing advanced financial, business, and technical analyses and tools (in conjunction with sales teams)
- Develop an advanced understanding and credibility around the on-premise and cloud Infrastructure monitoring space, and how LogicMonitor differentiates against competitors
- Produce quantitative and qualitative in-depth analysis, present compelling presentations and consult clients on the impact to business value that can be achieved with LogicMonitor’s solutions
- In collaboration with enterprise sales reps and sales engineers, operationalize a comprehensive and scalable customer engagement process
- Play an active role in the evolution of LogicMonitor’s business value advisor team and process. We expect team members, whether individual contributors or leadership, to take a hands-on role in the continuous improvement of this best-in-class BVA (business value assessment) practice; specifically help lead and build Value Selling and Realization processes, templates, and tools
- Bachelor's degree required; Engineering, Business or Finance degree preferred
- 3+ years' experience required; experience in Business Value Consulting, Sales Operations, Consulting, Banking, or Big 4 Audit preferred
- Consultative skills to effectively facilitate interview sessions with a wide set of constituents
- High sales efficacy and ability to work well with customers/clients
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build Excel financial models and PowerPoint presentations geared for Executive and customer audiences