Central Business Development Representative - Regional Marketplace at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Central Business Development Representative who will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing our most important client leads. We’re looking for the next generation of 10xers, those that can think strategically, autonomously, and help drive the business to new heights. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and be highly motivated!
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.What you’ll be doing:
- Help create a high energy, results focused environment where success is abundant and collaboration is key
- Cultivate a deep sense of ownership, accountability, pride, and passion for your work
- Develop new leads through research, cold-calling, networking and strategizing with contacts and prospects to qualify and advance opportunities
- Handle inbound leads to qualify and route to correct local marketplace sales team(s)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to collaborate and grow the lead pipeline
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales/business development and/or sales experience
- At least 1 year of experience in recruiting, business development, sales or similar
- High School Diploma or GED required
- High volume execution with a track record of success with email messaging and cold calling
- Experience conducting discovery calls to warm up and qualify leads before sending to sales
- Ability to use resources around you to be self-sufficient
- Highly driven individual with an execution mentality and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- A history of meeting or exceeding monthly targets
- Intellectual curiosity and organization
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!