Channel Account Executive
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
360training.com is looking for a Channel Account Executive. In this position, you will work closely with our clients/partners to manage and optimize our relationship with a focus on revenue growth. This person should possess outstanding sales experience combined with a track record of growing channel partnerships or affiliate & re seller relationships.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Finding ways to increase market share with existing clients and partners
• Identifying, pursuing and closing upsell and cross sell opportunities to meet annual and quarterly growth targets.
• Building and maintaining relationships with partners and key personnel within customer companies.
• Conducting business reviews to ensure satisfaction with our products and services, based on customer needs.
• Communicating opportunities for additional product training with clients.
• Maintain opportunities in SalesForce and provide accurate deal closure forecast
• Escalating and resolving areas of concerns as raised by clients.
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 5+ years’ experience working in a channel sales role
• Bachelors from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• Ability to problem-solve, working with internal stakeholders to resolve issues.
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
• Proven experience building and closing pipeline through indirect sales channels
• Value based selling process
• Ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations
360Training provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.