Place is a financial forecasting, business planning and operating software that helps small and medium businesses address the multitude of hurdles they face when balancing growth and profitability with limitations of time, cash flow, and resources.
We are looking for a Channel Account Executive to help us build and manage successful relationships with our partners. In this role, you will develop a comprehensive partner map, outlining target partners to recruit that will expand Place's indirect sales reach. You will build a partner business plan with quantified goals and milestones to achieve partner sourced revenue metrics to meet all quarterly sales requirements.
You will be measured on the amount of new or expansion pipeline you produce from these partners that turns into closed revenue. Your performance will depend on your ability to maximize the relationship with these essential partners, instrument GTM programs, build awareness within their teams and manage the daily interactions that will strengthen the partnership with all.
- Create a partner acquisition model for new partnerships, pre and post sale, to build awareness and refine pipeline execution with these partners
- Establish deep relationships with partners including understanding their strategy, decision-makers, organizational structure, technology solutions, roadmaps and go-to-market plans.
- Evangelize PlaceCPM by attending and speaking at the partner's industry and customer events
- Set up meetings, lunch and learns and webinars to educate the partner's teams on how PlaceCPM can benefit their customer base
- Create a rhythm of reporting and communications to keep team members well informed and engaged in important decisions.
- Build awareness with events, social media and LinkedIn on the success of our partnership
- 3+ years of experience working in channel or ISV sales at a software company
- Ideally have a background in corporate finance or previously held P&L responsibilities
- Business development or direct sales (quota carrying) background at a product led growth software company
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and accounting software
- Familiarity with running channel programs
- Excellent at teamwork and cross-group collaboration
- Success prioritizing many projects in a dynamic and energetic environment