Channel Account Manager
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
The Channel Account Manager, Staff will be responsible for driving sales of Blackbaud products and services through and with Blackbaud Channel Partners. The role will be required to work with partners to identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities with end-user customers. The position is a sales role with a quota and will pay a base salary plus commissions, and will report to the Director, Global Partner Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work leads generated by Blackbaud Channel Partners with the goal of closing sales to drive revenue for Blackbaud
- Recruit additional partners into the Blackbaud Partner Program to increase the opportunity for additional leads
- Coordinate resources across the company in pursuit of sales to increase velocity and close percentage
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with named partners to ensure partner and Blackbaud business growth
- Maintain pipeline and report to partner sales leadership to ensure accurate forecasts
- Develop annual business plan for quota achievement to ensure success
Skills and Competencies
- Five or more years of experience selling business-to-business SaaS software through and with partners with a demonstrated history of exceeding quota and delivering sales results
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level of partner and customer organizations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM applications as well as the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a matrix-based organizational structure is a plus
This role will be based in Charleston, Austin, or other major US metro areas. 15-25% travel will be required.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.