Channel Account Manager
As a Channel Account Manager on our Partner Direct team, you’ll manage the on-boarding and ramp-up of clients buying SaaS services for e-commerce shipping processing and automation, via referrals from our partner sales reps. You’ll proactively work with partner sales reps to gain qualified referrals and convert referrals into active ShipStation users. You’ll collaborate with other ShipStation teams, and partners, to maximize the Return on Investment from the Partner Direct Sales program. You’re responsible for driving full product adoption (turning trial users into subscribers) and are partner advocates in regards to future product enhancements. The primary goal of this position is to increase ShipStation accounts and shipments through our partner sales teams and partner referrals.
Successful candidates will be expert change managers, proactive trainers, and work tirelessly to ensure the satisfaction of the client. You’ll communicate regularly and proactively with partners. You’ll be passionate about delighting and retaining customers, as well as collaborating with partner sales reps to generate new leads. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
- Outbound and inbound calls to promote ShipStation’s benefits, technology, and services to Partner sales reps
- Rapid response to Partner and client inquiries and requests
- Same-day response times to Partner and client inquiries
- Product demonstrations (live and via webinar) for Partners, as well as clients
- Monitoring account-level reports
- Advocating internally for Partners and clients
- As assigned, being an evangelist for ShipStation at events, trade shows, etc
You must have:
- >3 year experience in a client-facing sales role
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and B2B SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel 4-8 times per year
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
- Carrier Sales Experience (Also a BIG plus)
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled