LoudCrowd, one of the fastest growing companies in Austin and backed by many of the most successful investors and entrepreneurs in Austin, is looking for its second customer success strategist.
LoudCrowd helps brands market through their customers. We believe that customers sharing the brands they love on social media is a better way to market than creepy digital hyper-targeting, and we’ve built tools to help them get their customers to post about them more.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain ownersihp over accounts with some of the most exciting brands in the world (like Gymshark, Oh Polly, the Masters, etc).
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics including NDR, account growth, forecasting and revenue retention.
- Build strong reference-able working relationships with your clients from entry-level to C-level executive.
- Research and understand your client's industry and business in order to provide best practices, advice, and guidance to help them grow and achieve key strategic outcomes.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the implementation of rewards programs and ambassador programs
- Become a trusted adviser for your clients by utilizing high levels of integrity, and follow through
- Work with cross-functional teams across Sales, Client Success, SBD, and Marketing to deliver the best experience for your clients and raise key metrics, like company NPS.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed, and manage the escalation through resolution.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who you are:
- 1+ years working in brand / social / influencer marketing for a brand OR in customer success for a marketing technology company
- Excellent communicator capable of working with entry level through C-suite executives
- Organized, detail oriented and process driven
- Hard working and capable of designing processes and best practices
- Comfortable stepping into unfamiliar situations, developing creative solutions, deescalating critical issues, ensuring clients are positioned for success.
- Comfortable with building presentations and managing spreadsheets
- We’ll develop you as a future leader of customer success, startups
- We are fast growing and working with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- We are strongly backed by some of the most successful investors in Austin
- We care about our people and make sure every day is enjoyable