Client Success Analyst
Do you have that rare combination of razor-sharp analytical skills and account management prowess? Are you looking for a role where you have a chance to interact with decision makers at all levels of a company?
We are honored to be recognized as a multi-award winning organization. Talroo has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace and a Best Place to Work in Austin. We've been ranked the last five years by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. You'll also find us on the Austin Business Journal's Fast 50 growth awards list multiple times. We're growing the right way, and we need exceptional talent to help us build upon our successful story.
Talroo is a talent attraction platform – our technology helps companies find the talent they need for their workforces. We power over 1 billion job searches every month, and Talroo’s data-driven search-and-match functionality enables organizations to reach the best audiences to deliver hires. And while we focus on providing amazing results and service for our customers, within our exciting company you’ll also find a high-performance environment of collaboration, encouragement, transparency, and fun.
As a Client Success Analyst (CSA) on the Client Services Team, you:
- Use independent judgment and decision-making to manage book of business of up to $1MM per month
- Provide excellent service to all internal and external customers at all times
- Assist Sales in bringing new clients on board and set them up in our systems
- Monitor the performance and health of client campaigns and optimize them to ensure continuous improvement
- As a client partner, seek opportunities for relationship and revenue growth
- Become an expert on our clients and their industry
- Learn and use our technology to help clients find the right talent
- Document best practices and help train your teammates (in Salesforce and Confluence)
- Work with Sales and Engineering to implement positive changes that directly impact our company’s revenue and success
- Communicate - by phone, email, or meeting - all updates, issues, and achievements to our clients and internal teams in a timely, concise manner
- Develop skills and become internally certified in SQL, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence
- Become proficient in, and frequently use, Salesforce, Cluvio, and internal performance reporting
This position will be filled at either CSA level 1 or CSA level 2, based on overall qualifications. As you learn and grow here, your in-depth experience with our products will make you very influential in the decisions and changes that contribute to our success in the coming years and beyond.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a technical background
- One to four years of experience, but will train
- Excellent customer service, written, and verbal communication skills
- Technology or analytics background or education preferred - Be analytical and love data
- Open to change in a fast-paced team environment
- High attention to detail and a quick learner
- Ability to effortlessly multi-task and problem solve
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel (especially Pivot Tables)
- Must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-paid gym membership
- Comprehensive, company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution
- Paid company holidays, vacation and sick time
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Awesome company events
Talroo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.