Client Success Manager
Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Who we are looking for:
Opcity is looking for a Client Success Manager (CSM) to join our leadership team. The Consumer Sales Manager role presents the ideal opportunity to develop, lead, counsel, motivate and manage a team of Consumer Sales Reps (CSRs) to achieve goals and break records by delivering superior service and resolution to potential home buyers. The CSM will serve as a subject matter expert on Opcity’s platform and help develop and execute strategies designed to maximize CSR performance, ensure clear adherence to our scripting and drive increased activities for all new product offerings. The Opcity work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, who will proactively collaborate with other CSMs and stakeholders while driving results, execution excellence and positive morale throughout the teams.
What you will do as a Consumer Sales Manager:
- You are responsible for driving CSR dials and activities
- Using a player-coach approach you will coach CSRs on quality, tone, script adherence, and customer service abilities through, call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with ongoing training
- Monitor CSR’s interaction with Opcity’s proprietary software platform to ensure procedural adherence as well as identify improvements for better performance
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each CSR on your team
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to CSRs when adherence to policy and quality are not met
- Manage CSRs attendance using Opcity’s guidelines and policies
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Participate in interviewing prospective CSR candidates and assessing the necessary skills and traits that best align with the position and the Opcity culture
- Provide reports and/or assessments of CSR performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
- Expand an ever-increasing set of responsibilities over time as you learn and demonstrate a mastery of Consumer Sales Manager skills
- Collaborate with other CSMs to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
Who you are:
- A winner with a strong desire to see your CSRs thrive, driving performance for Opcity
- Desire to grow professional skill sets and progress career
- Talent for sales acumen and ability to interface with a diverse group of people
- An understanding of the importance of sales process, script adherence with the ability to explain the “why” behind them to your CSRs and create buy-in
- A person who can listen, reason and continually find solutions to opportunities that present themselves
- 2-3 years of sales leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills managing multiple personality types
- Start-up experience is a plus
- HS Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in business a plus
- Experience in call center or consumer experience a strong plus
- Microsoft Excel and tech-savvy a plus
Perks of working for Opcity:
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description