Client Success Manager
ActiveProspect is a marketing SaaS company for online lead acquisition, enabling real-time data decisions. The product suite (LeadConduit, TrustedForm and SuppressionList) handles integrations, data verification, data enhancement, and consent documentation for legal compliance (TCPA). ActiveProspect has processed over 1 billion Internet leads for leading brands across a wide range of industries. Founded in 2004, ActiveProspect is headquartered in Austin, TX.
ActiveProspect is seeking a Client Success Manager with a technical inclination to be directly responsible for managing a portfolio of enterprise customers, including on-boarding, technical trouble-shooting, upselling, relationship-building and retention. Successful candidates will be able to manage relationships end-to-end including value-proposition selling, on-boarding, and upselling.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Happy Customers. Establish relationships with each and every company in your portfolio, maintain ongoing communication with your customers to ensure their needs are being met, within and outside of our products.
- Revenue. Work diligently to retain and increase revenue from existing clients. Navigate customer organizations for new business opportunities, working closely with Sales.
- Solution Handler. Translate business objectives and requirements into specific recommended product configurations and integrations, creating a succinct feedback loop between Product and Support.
- On-board. Ensure a smooth transition from the moment of sale to transition to client success. Understand new customer needs and business, documenting the overall process flow for customers, including steps and systems outside of our products. Follow and recommend new processes to ensure a consistent and seamless customer on-boarding each and every time.
- Problem Solver. Resolve customer problems by rolling up your sleeves, diving in and figuring out a solution. Provide technical solutions, product guidance, and best practices.
- Collaborate. Work cross-functionally with all Client Success, Sales, and Support teams to ensure perfect customer service and program execution.
- Listen. Advocate customer feedback requests and help influence the marketing and product roadmaps to ensure ActiveProspect services and product offerings evolve with our customers’ needs.
- Product and industry expert. Drive adoption of new ActiveProspect products and features, understanding the problems our customers are trying to solve. Ensure all customers are educated about our capabilities, products, and expertise.
- Competition. Understand our competitive landscape to push for features that differentiate our services.
- Escalate. Communicate customer performance or churn indicators to supervisor, escalating immediate concerns.
- Mentor. Assist in on-boarding new employees by serving as a product, market, and process expert. Conduct virtual and occasional onsite project meetings, training, and knowledge transfer sessions.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 - 7 years experience in a customer-facing role as a Client Success Manager, Account Manager, Implementation Consultant or Technical Project Manager delivering enterprise SaaS-based solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to show consistent achievement of retention and upsell goals.
- Strong ability to communicate value propositioning for enterprise SaaS technology.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Show initiative for learning by seeking out answers to daily technical challenges.
- Set high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establish good working relationships with team members.
- Appreciate each team member's contributions and values each individual member.
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small team growing rapidly.
- Strive to help the team succeed, with a willingness to take on cross-departmental projects outside of the immediate scope of the job description.
- Above all: you are an entrepreneur at heart, self-motivated, with an insatiable can-do mentality.
- Travel is required.
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Fun office environment with Ping pong table and kegerator.