OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
We believe that by providing excellent service we are not only able to positively impact our customers’ lives, but also enhance the reputation of our organization, improve our referral partner relationships, build brand loyalty, and improve job satisfaction. As a Closing Coordinator you will be the liaison between OJO and our Partners.
What You'll Do
- Communicate across departments including accounting, business intelligence, and concierge services
- Communicate with our real estate agent partners, and their offices internal commissions coordinators, transaction coordinators, and / or closing coordinators
- Uphold the company-wide commitment of amazing same-day customer service for internal and external customers in person, by phone, and by email
- Help contribute to building and maintaining internal systems and reporting
- Field internal questions about closing functions and troubleshoot/resolve related problems
What We Need From You
- Solid customer service skills including the ability to explain referral agreements, policies, and processes with customers, diffuse concerns from facing tight deadlines, and provide timely responses to all email and phone questions
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to proactively collaborate with a team to ensure deadlines are met each day
- and obtain documentation in strict time frames
- Strong organization skills
- Able to research complex issues across various systems and platforms
- Able to accurately transfer data and information across various documents and
- computer applications
- Knowledge of residential contract and closing documents
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret reports
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and execute solutions
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted
- agencies and workers, other employees, supervisory personnel
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask while
- maintaining a positive attitude.
- Bonus Points:
- Background in real estate agent’s office, title, escrow, and/or mortgage
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Four Weeks PTO for Non-Exempt Employees
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.