Cloud Inside Sales Representative at Elastic
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones, and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic is looking for a Cloud Sales Representative to engage with our Cloud users to ensure they are successful as they leverage our solutions for Search, Observability and Security use cases across their business. Our ideal candidate enjoys helping people uncover innovative ways of doing things. They are curious and empathetic and understand the opportunity technology has to change the world for the better. They are focused on process and structure but are not afraid to think outside of the box as needed to achieve success for yourself and the team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Cultivate sales by nurturing inbound leads and leveraging a multi-channel, multi-touch outbound prospecting strategy
- Converting trial users to subscription customers by demonstrating the immense value within the Elastic Stack
- Providing onboarding assistance during the Elastic Cloud trial conversion process
- Prioritizing outreach activities based on available analytics and telemetry data from Elastic Cloud
- Over time, focus on existing install base to up-sell/cross-sell additional service offerings
- Collaborating with your broader team to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high-value opportunities
- Updating sales activities in Salesforce to provide accurate, real-time forecasts for the business
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in Inside Sales, preferably with SaaS products
- Technical curiosity and strong business acumen
- A collaborative and inventive approach to problem-solving
- A creative approach in thinking about driving efficiency and pipeline growth
- The desire and ability to operate and thrive in an ambitious, self-starting environment
- Whether through work or life experience, you have demonstrated success in working with people across cultures and countries. Remember, Elastic is a highly-distributed company and values diversity and an open mind.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People:
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.