Coach, Sales - Tax at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
LegalZoom needs an experienced leader in overseeing the daily operation of LegalZoom’s Contact Center teams, providing leadership and supervision. Implement effective processes and technologies to achieve friendly and knowledgeable product support, customer retention, employee satisfaction and financial goals. Supervise a team of Account Representatives. Support the maintenance of accurate documentation to ensure quality customer service throughout the organization. Supervise the team’s quality phone support, email, effective problem escalations, appropriate documentation, revenue generation, and partner opt-in rate. Willing to work a variety of shifts as needed and be on-call for the center. Have highly effective skills in communication, as well as a proven track record in problem-solving, team building; call center operations, and technical management.
- Coach employees in proper job performance techniques and procedures
- Drive and maintain high employee engagement, empowerment, and overall morale through clear expectations and positive coaching techniques
- Review employee and customer interactions for quality and feedback opportunities
- Collaborate with workforce on business needs to ensure coaching is non-disruptive to business performance
- Analyze data trend reporting to drive customer experience improvements
- Drive team performance in overall revenue, partner offerings, and customer service levels
- Consistently meets forecasted KPIs and help derive strategies to consistently meet sales quota through agents
- Promote and coach to LegalZoom’s selling techniques
- Collaborate with LegalZoom product and marketing groups to ensure proper support for current and new products and online and offline campaigns as needed
- Be a part of the candidate selection process as needed
- Ambassador of LegalZoom culture and values
Skills and Experience
- BS or BA or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience in a high-volume contact center, legal or service environment (preferred)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Slack, and MS Office applications (preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must have flexible schedule, including availability on evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Highly ethical individual with a strong desire to succeed both professionally and personally
- Motivated self-starter
- Detail-oriented & results-driven
- Positive-thinking and team-oriented
- The ability to motivate and inspire a team
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.