Corporate Account Executive
With its explosive-growth tripling year over year CrowdStrike is a global cyber security company which has just reached $3 Billion Valuation. With over $156M invested by Google Capital, Accel, Warburg Pincus and other leading VCs. Forbes recently called CrowdStrike “The World’s Newest Unicorn” in the cybersecurity space. CrowdStrike provides the most comprehensive product offerings in the security space. We are laser focused on preventing major cyber breaches that destroy organizations and individual lives.
CrowdStrike is seeking experienced Corporate Account Executive to join our growing team. We’re seeking driven, results-oriented innovators who are ready to change the game!
About our Corporate Account Executive Role:
- Run an enterprise sales process from prospecting to close.
- Collaborate with our Sales Engineers (SE’s) to close business.
- Partner with our channel partners to drive net-new business.
- Forecast and report updates to management team.
- Become an insider within the cyber security industry and become an expert of CrowdStrike products.
- Stay well educated and informed about CrowdStrike competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next-Generation Endpoint market space.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
- Qualities of our ideal CrowdStrike Corporate Account Executive:
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas.
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Minimum 2- 5 years Sales experience generating net new business.
- Proven experience selling a complex multi-product architecture to Mid – Enterprise organizations, selling into C-level Executives to Evaluator-level Engineers.
- Experience managing an entire sales cycle from start to finish.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years Cold Calling experience (not tech, SaaS, or Security specific).
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Customer Service background a plus.
- Security and/or SaaS Sales experience a plus.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CROWDSTRIKER:
CrowdStrike was founded on the idea that the “who” matters just as much as the “what” during an investigation. Our team members understand this guiding principle and it impacts every aspect of our business. Our company has three distinct, but coordinated groups – Product, Intel, and Services. By joining the Services team, you’ll immediately have an advantage that puts you ahead of the competition and gives you access to unparalleled information. Our team utilizes Falcon Host technology during investigations, giving our customers a near real-time look at activity on their endpoints. We couple that with a highly skilled and broad Intelligence team, to tie investigations together and provide strong attribution. With these components in our repertoire, our consultants can provide fast and fluid knowledge to our customers, allowing them to make better decisions as they secure their environments.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Flexible schedules, including unlimited personal time off (PTO).
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
- Google invested in us, shouldn’t you?
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.