About the Role:
- Run a full sales process from prospecting to close.
- Collaborate with our Inside Sales Engineers (ISE’s) to close business.
- Strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business.
- Forecast and report updates to management team.
- Become an insider within the cyber security industry and become an expert of CrowdStrike products.
- Stay well educated and informed about CrowdStrike competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next-Generation Endpoint market space.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
Qualities of our ideal CrowdStrike Corporate Account Executive:
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas.
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of full sales cycle experience, generating net new business for a Saas, Cloud, and/or Security solution.
- Experience with a consultative sales process with proven ability to sell a complex multi-product architecture to mid/enterprise organizations.
- Fearlessness to sell into C-level Executives and/or Evaluator-level Engineers
- Ability to execute a go-to-market strategy and prospect into accounts using lead generation tools, SFDC, research, cold calling, and more.
- Previous experience strategizing with Channel Partners which may include but not limited to Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Customer Service background a plus.