Corporate Sales Account Manager, Renewals at Unity
Unity Technologies is looking for an ambitious, adaptable and driven Corporate Sales Account Manager to join our team in Austin. In this role, you will be an important part of our growing Renewals team (AMERS) to renew and upsell to existing small and medium-sized businesses in gaming and strategic verticals (Media & Entertainment, Auto, AEC) the Unity engine and services needed to bring their amazing ideas to life. You will help us lead the renewal sales cycle from outreach, qualify, and proposal stage through contract execution in coordination with Inside Sales team to drive revenue retention and growth.
- Consistent deliver renewals bookings exceeding quota
- Educate customers on the entire Unity product and services portfolio
- Account planning and account mapping
- Build and maintain successful relationships with key contacts at our customer accounts
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Appropriately leverage internal resources to help maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and address any potential customer issues
- Provide timely and actionable insight back into the broader organization including Sales Leadership, Business Development, Product Management, and Marketing
- Maintain an accurate forecast
- Identify and drive on time or early renewals
- Upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing user base
- Identify “at risk” renewal customers early in the cycle and construct the action plan to ensure successful and timely renewals. Provide continuous feedback to management to both successes and challenges of the business
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with the small and medium-sized businesses over the phone
- Solutions sales mentality with a strong focus on customer success
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong forecast accuracy
- Ability to thrive in high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Strong track record of sales accomplishments leading commercial negotiations in a quota carrying role
- Previous experience in gaming, automotive, media & entertainment, and/or architecture, engineering firms, and construction industries
- Experience using SalesForce.com experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience with renewing software or subscription products a massive plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.