Once in a while a job surfaces that have the potential to change the trajectory of your career - this could be that very role. Unity Technologies is uniquely placed to increase the rate of innovation for companies across multiple industry sectors and is searching for a results-oriented, self-motivated and experienced Sales Manager to lead our team of Corporate Account Executives in Austin, Texas.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity to you? I hope so!
This is an established but expanding team that is growing net new logos and handling existing customers across our core gaming vertical. You will be leading the Corporate Sales team in selling to small and medium-sized gaming studios - these are the very heart of our business.
The team is primarily an inside sales organization, however, you need to be comfortable with leading teams who are converting both high velocity, run rate revenues plus sophisticated sales cycles.What You’ll Be Doing
- We are looking for a creative and agile leader that can blend both the science of sales leadership.
- Establishing teams and segmenting territories will be something you are comfortable with
- Having experience working alongside technical pre and post-sales business partners, like Solutions Engineers and Technical Architects
- A deeply curious mind is a must!
- Reporting, forecasting, understanding the health of your sales funnel, making decisions, and communicating with data
- Sales leadership experience at a Senior Manager, Director level for an SMB/Mid Market team
- Verifiable track record of success building and growing teams while overachieving quotas
- A data-first approach to running high-velocity sales teams and larger ticket sales
- Extensive experience in formulating vision and strategy for a sales team
- Experience in a solution-oriented sales methodology such as MEDDIC or Sandler will be a plus
- Passion for gaming/VR/AR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with selling software or subscription products (SaaS)
- A blend of executive credibility and compassionate leadership
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.