Cross Sales Account Executive
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
We are seeking an atypical performer to join our sales team. As a member of the install base sales team, you’ll be responsible for driving sales of Abrigo's products within our existing customer base. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including new pipeline creation, qualification, evaluation, close, and ongoing account care. As you build strategic relationships up to the C-level, you will identify new ways to act as a trusted advisor and partner by bringing real business value to our customers. Since the position requires understanding client needs and presenting complex solutions, excellent communication and listening skills are necessary.
What You'll Do:
- Developing and executing on a territory plan which will enable you to consistently meet and exceed your sales quota.
- Building and managing your sales pipeline; balancing prospecting with moving existing opportunities through the sales cycle to close.
- Tracking your customer, activity, and opportunity/pipeline information in Salesforce.
- Coordinating resources throughout the sales cycle, including your leadership team, sales engineering, and product/marketing teams.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the regulatory and risk related matters effecting your customers.
- Customer and event travel up to 25% as required.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of software sales experience working larger, more complex, longer sales cycle opportunities. FinTech experience a plus.
- A track record of consistent over achievement of sales goals working with existing customers.
- A stellar work ethic and an entrepreneurial mindset; you are a self-starter, a risk-taker, and a problem solver.
- A humble, team-oriented approach. You make the people around you better and are always receptive to constructive feedback.
- Strong business acumen; you are thoughtful, polished, and persuasive.
What You'll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.