Customer Experience Support Specialist
Perch is transforming the way people buy and sell their homes. Simplifying it all, to the way it should have always been; fair and true to market, straightforward, easy. Every year in the U.S., $1.5 trillion of single family residences transact, generating over $120 billion of fees in a process that has changed little in decades. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Perch offers a modern alternative, making one of life's biggest decisions -- the sale and purchase of a home –so stress free, fair and simple that people cannot imagine any other way.
Perch is headquartered in New York City and has 100+ employees in New York and Texas. We have raised $250 million in financing from top tier investors including: Firstmark, Accomplice and Juxtapose.
The Customer Experience Support Specialist is a customer facing role responsible for delivering ongoing support and guidance to our customers whom reach out directly to Perch. In this role you will focus on ensuring customers questions are answered or directed to the appropriate team member in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate has a history of success interacting with customers and answering customer inquiries. The right candidate will be friendly, organized, trustworthy and works with a sense of urgency at all times, in order to create an exceptional customer experience. One of the things our customers love the most about Perch is the is the level of customer support they receive.
This is a full-time, salaried role, based in Austin, TX and will report to Perch’s Head of Sales.
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact between homeowners and Perch, leveraging phone, chat, text and email communication
- Handle our inbound inquiries, support lines, and customer chat
- Direct customer inquiries to the appropriate team member to facilitate the customers needs and drive new customer acquisition
- Share customer learnings with our team to help us better serve our customers through a superior online and offline experience
- Be comfortable working in the ambiguity and shifting priorities that come with an early stage startup
Compensation for this role includes competitive base salary in addition to performance based compensation.
Skills you will possess:
- Customer empathy and a desire to delight the customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive to deliver results and strong follow-up skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves
- 1-2+ years sales, customer service, or real estate experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Read Full Job Description