Customer Onboarding Engineer
Onboarding Engineer - SaaS
Are you passionate about selling SaaS solutions to an industry that thrives on providing best in class service and an amazing experience to all its customers? Do you have a passion for the eCommerce Logistics industry and making it better? We have the solution!
ShipperHQ is a bootstrapped startup with an office in Austin, TX, and a market leader in the eCommerce Shipping space! Founded in 2009, we are a premier supplier of shipping software for eCommerce sites, selling to both SMB and Enterprise clients. We have a fantastic reputation, and are recognized for our high quality service. Our SaaS product, ShipperHQ, launched in 2015 and is growing quickly!
We have 27 staff spread across the UK, Australia, and the US. 17 members are based in Austin, TX. We are expanding our US office and are now looking for local staff to support ShipperHQ's growth. We are seeking an outgoing individual with a positive attitude that is willing to grow with the company.
- Provide live phone, email, and chat support for clients, users, and partners using our technology
- Primarily focused on taking a customer from trial to paying, ensuring they launch their ShipperHQ Account successfully
- Ability to manage & track a pipeline of customers to onboard them onto our platform
- Delivering accurate, valid and complete information on ShipperHQ best practices using our suite of customer engagement tools
- Actively contributing to internal process improvement initiatives including updating and maintaining our knowledgebase
- Actively participating within your team, ensuring as a group you are achieving your individual and team KPIs
- An understanding of SaaS, ideally eCommerce and/or shipping
- Always eager to challenge themselves and move beyond their comfort zone daily
- Self-learners with a can-do/will-do attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Able to work to very high standards of quality consistently while ensuring tasks & customer requests are handled in a timely manner
- Looking to work in a challenging and dynamic environment with a steep learning curve
This is a highly fast paced environment where demands are high and staff are relied on to use their intelligence. For the right candidate with the right attitude there are fantastic opportunities for career progression into software development, management and/or other areas. You will learn more at ShipperHQ in a year than in 3 years at other companies, we are agile, run fast and play hard.
- Work with a collaborative and motivated team with the ability to tie results in the organization directly to your actions.
- 22 Days off PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Travel Available to Conferences
- Experience working in SaaS Sales is preferred
- This is a full-time position working out of our Austin, TX office.
- Compensation is based on experience.