Customer Service Representative at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, great teammates, and big problem solvers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.What Your Days Will Be Like:
The Marketing Solutions team offers a Pay-Per-Lead ad product for businesses, including childcare centers, to reach their targeted audience. This allows them to attract and connect with families who need their services in their area.
In this role, you’ll support our partnered businesses by helping build and handle a profile to highlight how they can serve new, seeking customers. Within these operations you will do tasks associated with account management, recovery support and sales support, just to name a few. Our goal is to help our partners grow their customer base with ads driven to the families they want to reach the most.What You'll Be Working On:
- Work closely with our Client Success Manager to onboard new clients after the sale is closed. This may include organizing client data for import into an internal system, setting up a client’s business profile and schedule, or helping to build training materials for our clients.
- Help identify and resolve non-critical support questions and operational issues as they arise with our clients.
- Work with our Sales team to identify prospective clients through online research (Google search, parent blogs, articles about kids activities, etc.) and qualify existing leads in our CRM to help improve our sales efficiency.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- A high degree of using spreadsheets for simple tasks, like organizing basic data (name, phone, email, etc.)
- Experience working with a CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- A driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a remote team
- Be a nice human being who works hard and takes a lot of pride in the work you do.
- Hourly Rate ($18.00 ph) Full-Time + Benefits + 100% Remote
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected].**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).