Customer Success Engineer at Coder
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:41 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, November 19, 2020
Coder is a remote-first company, with our home base in Austin, TX.
Our Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to work cross-functionally to support Coder’s largest and most complex customers. The CSE will lead the adoption and expansion of Coder within an assigned customer base. The CSE will leverage their extended team to guide customers through the strategic and technical facets of their software development transformation journey.
As a CSE, you will regularly engage with diverse stakeholders and decision-makers within the customer and partner ecosystems to drive a world-class experience. This role requires hands on technical experience using containerization technology such as kubernetes and docker. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a background in software development, pre/post-sales implementation/ support experience, and enjoys the fast pace of a startup.
- Manage the customer lifecycle for an assigned number of accounts. You will need to build relationships with them and regularly engage by presenting product roadmaps and executive briefings, running QBRs, managing escalations, and conducting regular status calls.
- Work with assigned accounts nationally from Fortune 500 enterprise accounts to Government accounts, conducting high-level demonstrations of Coder Enterprise.
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch.
- Identify and achieve targets on renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells, and new opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Document technical requirements, schedules and client interactions.
- Conduct meetings via video calls or on site nationwide.
- Engage with the product team to guide customer requests and define our roadmap.
You may be a fit for the role if you:
- Have experience working with technical cloud product implementations, preferably developer tools.
- 3+ years Experience working with Stakeholders.
- 3+ years Customer facing experience.
- Passion for building long term solutions to technical problems
- Ability to deliver Admin and End-user training
- Extremely organized and able to juggle several accounts, customers, etc at once.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Bonus points if you have:
- Software development experience or degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years as a CSE or Technical Account Manager for a similar product.
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that.
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings.
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
Humanity is the ability to make your peers and partners happy to work with you. This includes being social and open with your coworkers and building deep trusts. In a remote company you don't get this for free, you have to intentionally work for it.
Efficiency is the tendency to optimize your time:output. It is linked with workflow-obsession and maximal utilization of tools.
Feedback is the tendency to seek external validation. That means measuring over assuming. This is linked with reduced cycle times and iterative approaches.
Read Full Job Description