Atlassian Customer Success Managers - Digital strive to help customers realize the value in their Atlassian investment. They work to help customers to unlock early and sustained business outcomes. This is done by delivering standard methodologies at scale to support product adoption, solution expansion, and long-term growth of customer users.
As a Customer Success Manager - Digital, you are a proactive strategist and relationship builder, leveraging scaled solutions to influence outcomes across a broad segment of customers, blending managing account dynamics with technology-based outcomes. You are able to combine a solutions approach and use case specialist view, demonstrating a deep understanding of the Atlassian customer journey from implementation to adoption and expansion. You are equipped to guide customers over their hurdles, delivering value through proactive and programmatic customer engagement - through the application of digital scaled touches, digital events such as webinars, or prioritized individual engagement, as needed.
In this role, you'll cut across multiple products and solution practice areas. You'll interact with a variety of customer profiles to support the successful adoption and expansion of their Atlassian solution investment. CSMs also reach into all parts of Atlassian as the primary champion of the user's cause!
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5-7 years in relationship management or account management with a preference for prior SaaS or scaled customer success or services experience
- Ability to assess and create a usage adoption plan around a business use case, as well as uncovering potential areas of growth and challenges to adoption
- Experience with one of the following with Atlassian products: agile ways of working, project management, DevOps and automation, or IT service management
- The ability to pair with other CSMs to coach them on customer relationship and business problem scenarios and game plans, and advise on technical solution needs for those scenarios
- Data-driven Advocacy, Storytelling, and visibility on key insights and trends for product adoption blockers, presented to senior leadership
- Skills to handle customer escalations and quickly establish a path to resolution; then executing on that path
- A data-driven approach to customer management to prioritize time around risk, and mitigating churn through customer engagement, as well unlocking growth opportunities
- Experience designing and improve the collaborative relationships internally across product, sales, support and marketing to facilitate a seamless customer experience
- Ability to screen potential team candidates for communications, business, and technical competency to contribute to hiring of additional talent on the team
- Optimizing and iterating on process, identifying ways to offload repeatable work to automation, and up-level account work to additional strategic value
- Innovative viewpoint on the craft of Customer Success, applying account management thought leadership to ways of working
More about our team
Our Customer Success Managers are a globally distributed team of Atlassian solution advocates who are passionate about enabling and accelerating customer success. As a part of the team, you'll engage with customer organizations to help them deliver an impactful solution to their users. CSMs are the trusted point of contact whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of Atlassian products and attain their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be extraordinary.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .