Customer Success Manager (EMS/Fire) at ESO (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:30 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022
The Customer Success Manager will cultivate and maintain strong long-term relationships with customers using ESO’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) and FireRMS software solutions. These innovative health and safety solutions allow first responders to better manage response time, diagnosis and transport associated with time-sensitive emergencies. Our customer success professionals provide advisory and consultative assistance to drive rapid time-to-value for our Fire and EMS agency customers.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Experience you will be part of our Customer Success team based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Engage with EMS and Fire Agency leaders to ensure rapid deployment and adoption of EHR and FireRMS bundled software purchases.
· Ensure a consistent software onboarding handoff experience across all Agencies and related entities, utilizing metrics to evaluate and scale the business.
· Lead efforts to ensure high quality deployments into the existing installed base for complex data integrations while managing change within our EMS and Fire environments.
· Ensure key stakeholders are effectively using and leveraging the analytical capabilities derived from ESO’s data repositories and published public health and safety research.
· Own key post-sales customer relationships and govern time-to-value realization across ESO’s products and services.
· Serve as primary point of escalation for complex customer engagements.
· Engage as a point of escalation for customers experiencing post-deployment integration challenges.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Experience leading client-focused operational teams including experience with onboarding, training, and software adoption.
· Proven ability to manage complex customer integration needs and deliver successful outcomes.
· Strong track record and desire to manage via metrics and key performance indicators.
· Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly while remaining focused on the customers.
· Demonstrated strategic planning and operational execution skills, including project management and process improvement skills.
· Demonstrated success in leading growing operations organizations.
· Ability and desire to travel.
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Leadership experience as a public health and safety professional is desired.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.