LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You’ll Do:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for the product and partnership success of the LogicMonitor customer.
Through collaboration, you will coach customers to achieve their business goals and maximize value from their investment in the LogicMonitor platform. You will interact with customers regularly to build relationships, drive adoption, provide awareness to all available LogicMonitor resources, ensure on-time subscription renewals, and uncover growth opportunities. The CSM is responsible for all aspects of client account success, including training, on-boarding, adoption, retention, growth and advocacy. The CSM is the primary point of contact for escalations and is responsible for working in tandem with a team of Account Owners, Executives, and other cross-functional teams, focused on helping our customers achieve their business goals.
Here’s a Closer Look:
- Assist accounts through defined implementation and on boarding process
- Provide initial basic training to new accounts
- Consult during the on-boarding process as to best practices and ensure clients receive value from LogicMonitor during the first 90 days
- Shepherd clients through professional services engagements ensuring their active participation and timely completion of all projects
- Formulate ongoing meeting cadence with each assigned account
- Become the customer's trusted advisor, and advocate inside of LogicMonitor
- Engage in prescribed proactive activities, meeting quarterly objectives
- Understand data center infrastructure technology, and effectively articulate infrastructure and monitoring strategies
- Identify possible issues inside of your account base, and assist accordingly
- Identify proactive opportunities to work with and provide "value" to your customers
- Address customer experience issues prior to the issues creating a churn risk
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Work with Technical Support to understand your customer's issue, and assist as an escalation point of contact
- Provide constant-availability to your customer set during critical situations and outages
- Conduct regular business reviews within your accounts showcasing LogicMonitor's value and learning about clients goals and challenges
- Encourage customer participation in LogicMonitor initiatives. (example: Webinars, Roadshows, Product Feedback)
- Coordinate with sales account executives to ensure the growth and expansion of your accounts
- Identify growth opportunities within your accounts and forward leads to account executive counterpart
- Articulate growth plans, expectations, and successes
- Grow and expand the long term growth pipeline within your accounts by understanding your customer's monitoring strategy and needs
- Work with LogicMonitor's Solution Architects to determine appropriate services products for deployments and maintenance
- Work with the billing team to assist with the remediation of past due balances
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, with a preference for technical degrees such as computer science or computer information systems
- 5+ years’ experience in account management, customer success, customer support, or technical product training and value articulation with a preference at a SaaS company (IT)
- Intermediate-level knowledge of IT infrastructure key concepts (Windows/Mac, cloud computing, networking, and infrastructure monitoring)
- Ability to understand required outcomes and adapt to changing processes
- Experienced in stepping into unfamiliar situations, de-escalating critical issues, ensuring clients are positioned for success with minimal managerial support
- Proficient in identifying and understanding complex business needs as it relates to LM
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.