Customer Success Manager, Majors, Owners at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager, Majors to build, retain, and grow our Owners client base. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Install-Based Sales and Account Executive teams, applying best practices and solutions to ensure our clients are set up for success and achieving their individual business goals and objectives.
As a successful Customer Success Manager, Majors, you’ll use your consultative mindset to leverage Procore’s technology solution with Owners. You’ll be instrumental in developing and maintaining C-Level relationships and delivering custom ROI analysis for your client base. You will deliver industry and technology thought leadership while encompassing Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success and has the opportunity to be based remote. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
Gain a strong understanding of strategies and utilize best practices relevant to retaining and growing large, majors accounts while mitigating risk
- Collaborate with key executives, technical leadership, and our Sales team to customize and execute development strategies
- Build trust and create meaningful relationships among champions and key executives within each account
- Ensure clients understand the value Procore delivers to their business and deliver a custom ROI story to clients that mirror their business goals and objectives
- Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within portfolio
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- This position requires up to 25% travel to Procore offices, client sites, and more
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of account management experience focused on larger clients, preferably in a SaaS environment or agency environment
- Demonstrated successful software client services with proven experience renewing and expanding six-figure contracts
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in their clients’ business
- Goal and results-oriented, optimistic, smart, value-added mindset, proactive and easily adapts to change
- While this is not a sales role, previous sales experience a plus
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.