Customer Success Manager
What you'll be doing
- Create RigUp champions and essential company partners across existing operator and vendor accounts.
- Drive customer engagement and product adoption in order to create value for our customers and reduce churn.
- Seek to grow the user base and transaction volume within existing accounts.
- Work with Account Executives to define and execute specific account plans that match the customer’s strategy and business process with the RigUp value proposition.
- Conduct a smooth company onboarding and help RigUp users of varied skill levels become successful users fully leveraging our platform.
- Take ownership of challenges and our customers' initiatives to drive further adoption of the RigUp offering.
- Coordinate resources throughout the customer lifecycle, including product and engineering support.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to existing users or new asset teams.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country (mostly oil producing regions) ~20%
- Other duties as assigned.
What you should have
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in RigUp's mission.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- 2-3 years of experience in a SaaS/tech customer success role or relevant oil & gas experience such as customer support/service, operations, consulting, or supply chain management is preferred but not necessary.
- Proficiency in driving engagement and growing customer relationships through meetings and platform demos.
- Experience onboarding and supporting customers.
- Experience with analytics, data, or business intelligence preferred.
- Consistent overachievement of goals.
- You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring customers onto RigUp and help them see real value in our offering.
- You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- RigUp hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to achieve our high growth ambitions.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary