Customer Success Manager
At YouEarnedIt, we give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues while driving results for our customers. We are redefining how companies amplify their employee experience with our award-winning software platform and services. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt is a disruptive force in the Human Capital Management industry. We strive to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and our employees.
As a company, our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We create a workplace that is open and transparent, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. We have an award-winning culture that has been included in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Best Company Cultures and repeatedly named to Austin Business Journal's Best Places to Work. Featured in Inc., Forbes, Business Insider, and Bloomberg Technology, we are making a difference in the lives of employees every day. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented individuals to join our winning team on our inspiring mission. Let's make big things happen in 2019!
Have you heard? We've joined forces!
Overview of the role:
If you are talented, detail-oriented, passionate about problem-solving, and have a knack for building relationships with customers and developing scalable processes, then we want you to join our Customer Success team. Our primary focus for our employees and customers is to foster happiness at work and enable employee engagement through the use of our software.
Our ideal candidates have led complex customer relationships, has a deep understanding of software implementation for larger organizations and understands how to build customer service processes and practices that will scale and grow with the business. This role will lead all levels of customer implementations him/herself and ensure customer relationships are win-win and will continue long-term. This role has a huge impact on customer retention, we serve to make our customers look good with their employees, exceptional service is a priority. Work fast, make quick yet informed decisions, have fun, connect with smart people, and leave feeling energized for more!
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Kickoff new projects by uncovering and mapping the customer’s pains and objectives to create best practices that lead to maximum impact for all parties on launch day and lead onboarding processes.
- Complete, communicate and align on Program Process and all subsequent project plans for customer launch.
- Anticipate risks and barriers to pre and post-launch customer engagement with the YEI software.
- Have an impromptu alignment meeting with the customer, internal product team, or engineering team to brainstorm new solutions in the face of new challenges.
- Lead large-scale customer meetings with an average of 5-8 key customer stakeholders to prep for launch day.
- Present YEI launch at customer company-wide all-hands.
- Shift and adjust approach based on new developments.
- Digest, evaluate and communicate messages across internal and external stakeholders.
- Own project direction and achievement of success criteria, and proactively identify and manage risk areas.
- Ensure proper internal alignment and customer communication to keep all deliverables on track.
- Work with YEI design team to ensure custom marketing and branding work is on-target with customer brand, culture, needs, etc.
- Anticipate and address issues that may arise and find solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Be the customer’s trusted advocate and voice within YouEarnedIt.
- Synthesize product feedback from recent customer scoping and effectively communicate to YEI product team.
- Collaborate and communicate across YouEarnedIt and your customer teams to ensure we meet and exceed success metrics.
- Manage important customer relationships.
- Deliver a scalable, efficient, friendly customer service function to all end users
- Resolve issues that cannot be resolved with first-line support.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Success, Account Management and/or Consulting Services.
- Skilled at building strong relationships with key stakeholders of various levels across large and complex enterprise organizations.
- Experience with change management and development of processes that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and clarity for all parties.
- Direct experience working in a startup environment, it’s a major PLUS if you've been part of a startup that grew into a much larger, thriving organization.
- Act as a customer advocate; be able to identify and champion customers’ needs across a variety of industries for both internal and external teams.
- Fancy yourself a quick learner, able to embrace new technology and industry knowledge quickly.
- Basic understanding of software implementation best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Organizational Psych, or similar.